COOKING DIRECTIONS:Preparation Time: 12 minutes
- Cooking Time: 12 minutes, Serves 4
- 8 oz (250 g) Ontario Corn Fed Marinating Steak
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) cornstarch (more…)
STEWING BEEF – COOKING DIRECTIONS:
- Coat beef pieces with a mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
- In lightly oiled Dutch oven or stockpot, brown meat in batches.
- Add onions and other seasonings as desired. (more…)
SIMMERING STEAK – COOKING DIRECTIONS:
- Season steak/strips, in lightly oiled skillet, brown all over.
- Add sliced onion, green pepper, garlic, etc., if desired.
- Add enough liquid (such as canned soup or tomatoes, broth or red wine) to just cover beef. (more…)
ROTISSERIE ROAST – COOKING DIRECTIONS:
- Pierce roast numerous times with long fork.
- Place in large re-sealable freezer bag with 2 cups (500 ml) teriyaki sauce or Italian salad dressing; refrigerate 12-24 hours.
- Place drip pan under grill. add 1/2 inch (1 cm) water to pan. (more…)
QUICK SERVE ROAST – COOKING DIRECTIONS:
- Season beef steak/strips.
- In preheated lightly oiled non-stick skillet, cook over medium heat, 2-4 minutes per side for steak, 1 minute per side for strips or until browned, but pink inside.
- Beef is best cooked only to medium. (more…)
QUICK ROAST – COOKING DIRECTIONS
- Season roast.
- Insert meat thermometer lengthwise into centre of roast so that shaft is not visible.
- Place on rack in oven-proof skillet or shallow pan. (more…)