Learn to cook steaks and more with Ontario Corn Fed Beef & Loblaw sampling events summer 2014
From Joyce Parslow, Director, Consumer Marketing, Canada Beef Inc.
This summer, if your home is in southern Ontario, you’re in luck! The Ontario Corn Fed Beef Mobile Kitchen will be rolling into some local Loblaw and affiliate stores with a sampling and demo tour like never before! And Canada Beef staff will be on board as well. Here is just some of the action you can expect to see:
- Sample some amazing Slow-Cooker Pulled BEEF on a bun – made with Ontario Corn Fed Beef Blade Pot Roast that’s been done in the slow-cooker – the perfect crowd-gathering recipe for the summer recipe. Scroll down for a sneak preview of the recipe card you can pick up from the tour.
- Get a chance to sample some of beef’s best ‘barbecue buddies’ for summer: a whole line up of PC sauces, marinades and condiments for you to test and taste. Try out PC Gourmet Original Barbecue Sauce, PC Apple Butter Barbecue Sauce and PC Bacon Marmalade and more.
- Learn about VSP packaging
- Speak to a dietitian about beef and nutrition
- Learn how to grill steaks, marinade beef, cook burgers and even cook by rotisserie
- Take away a Canadian beef Gift of Knowledge pack
- Enter a draw for your chance to win 1 of 2 Coleman barbecues (details available shortly)
- Meet celebrity Chef Tom Filippou of Loblaws — he will be coming out to some locations – catch him if you can
Tours run throughout the summer – you can catch me, Duane or Karine at the following:
May 23, Loblaw at Fanshawe in London, ON
June 5, at Your Independent Grocer in Hanover
July 10, Zehrs South Cambridge
July 31, Zehrs Geneva location in St Catharines
Aug 8, Loblaw, Cataraqui Market in Kingston
Hope to see you at one of these locations this summer! Drop by and say hi and if you want to Tweet about it, go for it: #OntarioCornFedBeef